Hello! I'm a frontend web developer based in Portland, Oregon,
with interests in graphics programming, visual art, and electronics.
Since 2010, hypothete.com has been home to my projects, experiments, and collaborative work. I'm happiest when inventing.
- Wrote an Unstructured Lumigraph Renderer for CS510 at Portland State University this spring
- Updated directory files for 2019 and 2020
- Made a videogame called A Bike Ride to the Creek for the 2021 Flatgame Jam
- Learned to cross stitch, made a geodude
- Finished the Disco Globe, a project I started in 2013
- Picked up the Otamatone
- Wrote a web app for designing cross stitch patterns
- Took another stab at light field rendering. Now with focus and aperture!
- Cat wheel POV video
- Archived Projects →